Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Voynich Manuscript


I was reading one of my favorite magazines, Mental Floss, and came across an article involving a mysterious manuscript.  I am a sucker for such things and was immediately intrigued, thinking about its cryptic language, its possible content, its history.
This 240-page book is named the Voynich Manuscript and has baffled historians, linguists, and scientists for years.  The more I read on the subject, the more I am drawn into its world.    

Your thoughts?
Is this a hoax?
A manuscript filled with secrets and solutions?
Are we giving too much attention to such a book?

Here's a list of additional sites on the subject if you're interested enough for further investigation:

The Voynich

10 Words Decoded

World Mysteries



No comments: