I know there's something wrong with me ~
Some sort of mask, lifted.
Some sort of shade, missing.
I can't seem to siphon the images;
Cannot make them stop.
These nightmares have no shut-off valve ~
No off switch ~
No stopping them from taking over;
Turning me asunder;
Wreaking their havoc;
Owning my soul?
I hate to write these, but there's always that one person...
So, here we go:
By taking part in our contests, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Night Lights Cast Shadows is the judge and jury here. Why? Because it's our site, our contest and our name we want to protect. That means onlyWE determine if your submissions/answers are appropriate, applicable, correct and received in a timely manner. ****We adhere to Eastern Standard Time only.
2. The only entries that will be judged are those posted in the English language in the comment section of our Contest post on our blog, unless otherwise stated. We are not responsible for lost or late entries; we do not care what you deem unfair or unfit. This is a contest. We are offering really cool prizes and it's meant to be fun. Don't make it into something ugly.
3. In case of a tie, Night Lights Cast Shadows will use an old-school method of determining the sole winner. Names will be thrown into a hat and only one winner will emerge.
4. All winners will be announced on the Night Lights Cast Shadows social networks and will be required to email us his/her full name and snail mail address at Nightlightscastshadows@gmail.com.
(Address information will never be posted or shared by us)
The winner will have 3 days from being proclaimed winner to contact us. Failure to do so will result in loss of prize and a revoke of the winner's status. The next in line for the prize will receive notification and has 3 days to contact us. So on, and so forth. After three attempts, the prize goes back into the shuffle and will be up for grabs in a future contest. (And if no one at all answers correctly after 3 days, the contest becomes void.)
Once the prize has been mailed, Night Lights Cast Shadows is no longer responsible for the item or its path to your mailbox; we are not liable for the lifespan of the product or any damages that may occur or ensue. We are also not responsible for any lack/lapse of good judgement on your part or whatever other fucked up shit you decide to do.
(And we will NOT overnight packages.)
5. If you are fortunate enough to win and receive one of our awesome prizes ~Don't be scared.
Every so often the voices tell us to do things. So the prize you receive may be accompanied with a clown, doll's head, or some other disturbing company. Don't think you can handle it? Don't play the game.
6. Some of our prizes are recycled and most of the entertainment prizes are recycled. Yes, recycled. That means the books, movies, and music have been viewed before. Don't like it? Don't play. (We're not about to send you junk by any means, we're just saving the trees, man.)
7. No fighting; porn or hatred of any person or group will be tolerated. Not at all.
If found, we will take all the necessary measures to rid you from our forums.
Also, Our contests, content and prizes are geared towards adults. By taking part in our contest, you agree to be 18 or over.
8. Facebook, Google, Twitter, Go Daddy, the USPS and the authors or artists of our prizes are in no way affiliated with Night Lights Cast Shadows or its contests or our content.
9. Contests are open only to residents of the U.S. and Canada. (unless we decide otherwise)
Any and all submissions/comments/answers become our property to post and share as we see fit. These may be used in future promotional activity or just to show off your skills. :)
10. Acts of God, tricks by the Devil, viruses, bugs, sickness, computer damage, inactivity, loss of connections ~There are just some things out of our control and so, Night Lights Cast Shadows cannot be held responsible for cancelling any contest at any time.
With all that bullshit being said, Good Luck, my fellow Creepsters!