Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

My Mind



Found image here
Heart emoji (below) found here


And that's why I struggle with the honesty in my writing.
I'm sometimes afraid of what my mind will conjure up next;
What fresh nightmare will be unleashed;
What new demons will be unearthed.
But I'm working on it, and on myself.
I'm coming around and I'm finding my way a little bit more and more every time I dip the pen in the ink.
I have a a lot more short stories coming your way this summer.
I hope you'll stick around and venture on with me through this darkness.
I sure could use the company.

And, for own protection, please bring a nightlight,
you just never know what's lurking in those dark corners.




No comments: