Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Thursday, May 14, 2015

From a Haunting...


"...it grew stronger, until finally, I could time its actual arrival - 10 p.m. exactly, it would be in the house waiting.  And as the intensity grew and its animosity grew, the more clearly I could 'see' it - a tall, dark, faceless, shrouded presence, utterly evil, utterly vile.  Just waiting and waiting and hating, there in the hall.  And I would either sit in the study, or lie wide-awake in bed waiting and waiting and willing that I'd not give way to fear, for I knew if I ever did, all was lost."

~ from the diary of Mrs. Le Leau in the haunting of her house in Oklahoma, the year 1930. (via D. Scott Rogo)

No comments: