Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Damn You

I will never be done with the night.
I owe it payback -
For all those sleepless nights;
For all the blinding darkness when I couldn't see the dawn;
For all the monsters it has sent to me;
For all the ghosts that haunt me;
And for all the damage it has dared to inflict upon me.
Damn you and your demons.
Damn you and the hell you bring.

I will forever seek revenge upon the night.
I owe it my anger -
For all the nightmares that have invaded my peace;
For all the thorns that took the place of my flowers;
For all the wickedness it has sent into my realm;
And for all the weight it has bestowed upon my soul.
Damn you.
Damn you to the light.
I hope you burn there.

~Deevious

No comments: