Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Monday, February 3, 2020

And a Bottle of Rain


I went a little soft today.
I picked this jam for #MusicMonday because it's one of my favorites by this artist.
It's full of heart and emotion and the words, 
well I'm a sucker for a good collaboration of words and soul, 
and this one delivers for me.
It's quite poetic.
Do you know this one?
Can you guess it from these lyrics?


Can you see what I see
Can you cut behind the mystery
I will meet you by the witness tree
Leave the whole world behind.

I want to come when you call
I'll get to you if I have to crawl 
They can't hold me with these iron walls
We've got mountains to climb.



Check and see if you're right.
Find the answer here


#MusicMonday
#MusicTrivia


No comments: