Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Thursday, April 12, 2018

April's Book Club Pick



"It was a pleasure to burn."

From this opening line I am hooked.
I am enthralled by this newfound world of chaos and confusion and conformity.
I am all in and yet, 
I am only an onlooker; 
Just an observer of a time that I do not want to see;
Only a reader of books,
And for this alone, I will pay the price.



This is a story that needed to be told.
It needs to be read.
It needs to be passed on...
And although this story doesn't contain demons or creatures or paranormal activity of any kind, 
it is a haunting read.  
It is a classic and it has more than earned its mark in the literary world.  
Ray Bradbury is a genius with this one -
and that is why Fahrenheit 451 gets the highest rating here at our book club: 
❤❤❤❤❤



#ReadOn
#CreepOn
  #CallingAllBooknerds
   #TheNightLightsBookClub

No comments: