Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Travel Carefully....


With summer vacations in full swing, I thought this article could help you with your travels.
Some of these places have been restricted to visitors, but not all.  I, myself, visited Gettysburg and its battlefields just last year.  This article states that tourism is restricted there, but that isn't true.  It is encouraged and celebrated.  So, always call ahead when making reservations or plans, just to be sure of what you're allowed to see and visit.  Not all articles are accurate, but I did enjoy this list and it allowed me to do further research on each of the places listed.
 
Have any of my Creepsters out there checked any of these off your bucket list?
Are there any on the list that you would love to visit?  Investigate?  Move to?







No comments: