Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Book Club Business


For June, I have chosen this gem by Iain Reid.
It is his debut novel and is extremely well done.
It will intrigue you and scare you and scar you.
Expect it to leave an impression.



Enjoy this month's read and let me know what you think in the comments below.

Just an after thought...
Please DO NOT leave any spoilers for those who may stumble upon this post 
who haven't yet read the book.  
Be kind and don't ruin the darkness for any of our other Creepsters out there. 
If you need to chat it up about this one, 
message me on my Facebook Page 
or email me at nightlightscastshadows@gmail.com 
and we can dish it out there. 

I appreciate it, Creepsters.

#ReadOn
#CreepOn
#NightLightsBookClub
#SharetheDarkness

Need the book?
Buy it new or used or in other formats here: Barnes and Noble




No comments: