Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Monday, December 7, 2015

Pass It Around

As a writer, I live in my head.
I maul over stories, characters and plots on a daily basis.
I can make myself crazy at times.
To sort through it all, I use music.  I actually categorize my stories by tunes.  Meaning, for every huge story I write (I'm talking anything over 10 or 20,000 words) I usually pick a song to accompany it.  I guess that is why #MusicMonday is so important to me.  I rely on music to organize my thoughts;
To keep me on track;
And to ultimately define the mood of my writing for that day.

The following is a great jam.
I picked it for a story I am working on that involves a small town secret;
A haunted stretch of roadway;
And a crazy neighbor named Mary who has seen it all.

Enjoy, Creepsters.

No comments: