Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

On Reading


"My hands cracked open the book, and the pages smelled like a room where no one had walked for a long time.  
This paper room smelled enormous, with varnished wooden floors, and stony fireplaces filled with cold ashes, 
and dust motes swimming in the sunlight that fell through the room's tall windows.  
Mine were the first eyes to peer inside this paper castle for generations." 

(from his book Doomed)

Such an amazing mastery of words.
This passage really resonated with me and I had to share it.
The book itself is twisted and vile and I cannot wait to see how it ends.
Enough rambling, I'm headed back to its innards.
Wish me luck.

Read on, Creepsters.


No comments: