Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Welcome


Hi, Creepsters!  
I'm Dee.



If you are on this page then you’re either responding to an invite, a share, or you just love being part of the darkness.
This page is my outlet for anything scary, creepy and cool.
It's also a place to share my writing which consists of scary stories, flash fiction and dark poetry.
I hope you'll take some time and look around. 
Let me know what you love and what you'd love to see more of. 
Send me a message;
Hit that like button;
Comment on our posts;
Share us with your friends and family. 
Be part of our community and appreciate the darker side of things.
🖤Thank you for being here



No comments: