Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Book Club Business - June 2020



Here is the original trailer for this month's book club pick ~ 
This story is part fantasy, part historical fiction and part evil.
What I got most out of this book was an appreciation for the writer and the incredible world he has created here.  
While reading, I was transfixed into a place of beauty and mystery and darkness.  I felt compelled by the characters; apprehensive of the forest and what lives there; a need to follow the clues in this enchanted and dangerous place.  
Truly, I wish they had added some of the darker elements of the book into this video clip to really give you a feel for this creepy adventure, so, I guess you're gonna have to take my word on it and get the book, read it, and determine for yourself if you think Serafina has earned her seat on the bookshelves of Evil's Library.
I hope you'll agree she does.



#ReadOn
#CreepOn
#NightLightsBookClub
#ShareTheDarkness
#EvilsLibrary




No comments: