Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

🌎 World Class Reading...

I don't know about you, Creepsters but I love astrology.
Give me a horoscope book (and a glass of wine) and I am in bliss.
Which brings me to today's post.
My horoscope for the day suggested that I take a vacation (you don't have to tell me twice)
but not just any vacation.  It told me to take one in a library.  (Hells yeah.)
Which led me on a search for the best libraries in the world.
And here is a great article that narrows it down for you a bit.

20 Libraries So Beautiful They'll Bring Out the Bookworm in Everyone


My favorite from the list?
It's actually a tie between Oxford...

Image Cred: Eric Nathan/Alamy


And Vancouver...

Image Cred: Evan Leeson





See any you like?
Have you been?
Will you go?
Are you making plans to get there?
I hope you get to see them all, Creepsters.
I hope you have many grand adventures to share with your loved ones.
(Me too.)

Till next time,
❤Deevious


#ReadOn
#CreepOn
#TravelOften



No comments: