Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

A True Legend

I saw on Twitter today that Anne Frank is trending.
She would have turned 90.
I wonder what she would have thought of social media?
Would she be part of this madness?
I wonder if she would have married?  Had children?  Continued on with her writing?
I am saddened and angered by her early demise and I can't help but think of all that lost potential - herself as a writer, as a woman, and as a human.
I send love to her and all the others who were taken before their time because of hate and ignorance.  May they finally find peace and love and the acceptance they deserve.
Please know, Miss Frank, I thank you and I honor you.

Image Cred: GoalCast