Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Walk With Me...


I find so much beauty in the macabre;
In dark art and photography.
I enjoy poetry and stories of the supernatural.
I like the shadowy; the spiritual; the spectral.
I often take long walks through cemeteries and graveyards.
Maybe it's part of being out among nature.
Maybe it's part of a need to question the unknown.
I like to walk among the grave stones and markers,
thinking of those who have gone before me.
I send them some love;
Meditate about their lives;
Wish them well;
Show respect.

These are some of the images that have left their mark...


Grave Images


#LostSouls
#DarkPoetry
#UnansweredQuestions



No comments: