Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Friday, January 11, 2019

There's No Need To Fear What Lives In Your Shadows...


Happy Weekend, Creepsters.
I had a question for all of you.
Do you follow your horoscope?
Are you a believer of the stars?
Can you get through the day without an astrological update or tweet?

I am a believer in the cosmos and although I do like to read my horoscope whenever I can, I do not plan my days or nights by them or any of the predictions they may claim. I really think we make our own way as we go.  However, I did wake up to this post by one of the accounts I follow and it resonated with me and I thought how close to my heart it is...

And if you're on Twitter follow The Moon Tarot
It's a great place to visit.




I will repeat this throughout my day, but especially during the night,
when the nightmares come for me.

"There's no need to fear what lives in your shadows."

     Amen, Creepsters. 
Amen.


#Poetry
#MyNightmaresMyMonsters
#CreepOn





No comments: