Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

A One, A Two, and A Three...


It's only the second day into the new year and things are already taking a creepy turn.
Here are the top 3 wicked things that happened to me today...
Earlier, I was running a few errands and I stopped for gas.  The total was 13 dollars even.
Nothing wrong with the good old number 13, I told myself.  Just because hotels and hospitals don't acknowledge the number and usually omit it from their buildings is no reason to think about it. 
Carry on, Dee. 
So, I did.
I carried right on to a little road called Elm Street.
Yep.
I guess the movie was right and every town does have one.
I was actually making a turn around and not even thinking about where I was, only where I was headed and that's when I caught sight of the street sign. 
I gave a nervous laugh.
I also sped out of this residential area a little too fast for my surroundings but happy to see that street sign in my rear view mirror.
Well, it's nice to report that the rest of my travels went smoothly.  I got done what I needed to do and made it back to my abode safe and sound. 
And as I began to post to my social media accounts, that's when I noticed the third sign of evil lurking around me.
According to my Twitter Account for Night Lights, I have posted 666 photos to date.  What the hell?
Guess I'll try a fresh. anti-evil start tomorrow.
Till then, Creepsters.

#wtf 
#yikes
#callingitanight
#followmeanyways
#tryagaintomorrow





No comments: