Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

October's Evil Read...


So, I have to admit that I felt some pressure with this month's book club pick,
simply because it is the best time of the year for scary stories and I wanted to make sure I picked one that was not only wicked, but one that might cause some nightmares for you out there.
I hope you will find HEX by Thomas Olde Heuvelt to be just that read.




For me, this was a great story to get lost in and once I got into it, I could not put it down.
I couldn't stop reading about Black Spring, a town cursed for all eternity;
About Katherine, their witch of days gone by who haunts, waiting for someone to remove stitches from her eyes and mouth; 
And I couldn't help but fall in love with the technological side of the operation whose job it is to detect and protect.
I highly recommend this read as we dive into the Halloween season.
I recommend it for those cool October nights when the sun sets early and the wind whispers its breezes among the trees.
Enjoy its darkness, Creepsters.
Enjoy its evil.
😈

#ReadOn
#CreepOn
#CallingAllBookNerds
#SharetheDarkness
#NightLightsBookClub
#EvilsLibrary





No comments: