Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Halloween Costumes



I am loving this time of year, my Creepsters.
How about you?
Are the decorations up?
Have the pumpkins been carved?
Have you picked out your costume?

I was torn this year between Spock from the legendary Star Trek series
or a Steampunk Witch that housed more gears and cogs than a clock factory.
And, well, I stumbled upon this beauty while searching the web...




I knew it in an instant; as soon as I saw it.
Kinda like when you see a new car that's just the right color or that perfect style of boots.  
(But truth be told, I think the blood spatter sold me on it.) 
This is the one. Creepsters.  
I like it because it has a hint of fear and power and lore to it.  



What about you, Creepster?  
What is your costume this year?
Post your progress, your ideas or the finished selfie.
#Halloween
#CreepOn
#SharetheDarkness






No comments: