Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Friday, September 28, 2018

Update...


Hello, Creepsters,
It has been brought to my attention that my blog posts from the last few days did not show up in our feed. 
I apologize for any darkness you may have missed this week due to technological difficulties and I promise to keep a better eye on future posts. 
Rather than reposting these glitches, I will go over everything this weekend and start fresh on Monday.
Again, thank you for all the messages and emails.  It feels nice to know that you appreciate what I do here and that you miss me when I'm gone.
Have a great weekend and I will see you back here on Monday with some wicked posts.
Until then, Creep On Creepin' On ~
❤Deevious

No comments: