Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

For Your Birthday...


I wrote this for my sister.
She was always such a fan of my writing, and although she didn't always understand the darkness behind it, she fully supported me and encouraged me to continue with this gift.
Thank you, Kim.
Thank you for the love.
I pushed the darkness aside for a moment.
This one's for you....




Angel of the Skies

I know you've got your angel wings
And you're flying around doing angel things
Ushering in everything the day brings...

But I miss you.

Image found here


I know you're up there in that night sky,
With your twinkle and your sparkle and a watchful eye
Pulling the shade down and raising that moon up high...


But I miss you.

Find image here



I know you're all around me, I can smell you upon the breeze;
And I know you still speak to me, because I hear your whisper through the trees;
And I can feel your love raging up a storm and like the rain, it puts me at ease...


But I miss you.

Image is from the amazing and talented  Shawna Erback





       You are my sun and my moon and my stars.
💗




Angel of the Skies (Part One, Two and Three) ~  composed by Deevious.
-2017-

No comments: