Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Evil's Library Reads....



My Book Club Pick for July is the Miss Peregrine Series by Ransom Riggs.
These books are filled with monsters 
and adventure 
and some of the most peculiar characters you will ever meet.
If you've already read them, let me know what think in the comment section below.
Share with me your favorite characters and your most beloved parts of this incredible story.
If you are new to this series, read them and tell me about your journey through the mind of this talented author.  

Here, at Night Lights, I am giving this series the highest of ratings:
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
5 hearts for each book.




#ReadOn
#CreepOn
#CallingAllBooknerds
#TheNightLightsBookClub
#SharetheDarkness




No comments: