Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Thursday, June 28, 2018

There are no coincidences....

I've been working on a very important project, it is a novel based on demon and the divine.  I was inspired - after my sister's death - to write a story about her; her goodness; her gifts; the mark she left on me and in this world.  I took that pain and have been creating - I believe - a wonderful story of sisterhood and an incredible tale of good versus evil.  In short, I have been researching a lot about wings and things, and my research has prompted me to surround myself with similar artwork.  In my Internet journeys, I stumbled upon the following piece and it immediately resonated with me and my story...

Image via ClipArtXtras.com


I searched further to find the artist and to my surprise and delight, I find that we share a similar Pen Name ~ they go by Devious ~ and I, of course, DeeVious.  How cool is that?  The Universe has spoken again.  Anyways, I must give cred to my fellow creative mind, so please find this truly gifted artist and some of their other works here: @ ClipArtXtras.com

And thank you, Artist Devious, for sharing your amazing talent with the world.  #CreepOn


#SharetheDarkness
#SupportCreativity
#HonortheArtist




No comments: