Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Friday, June 1, 2018

Dual Contest


*****This contest is officially closed*****
A big thanks to Creepster Dan and Creepster Angela for being part of the darkness here.
#CreepOn


In honor of May and in the anticipation of all that June will offer, 
we are doing a double giveaway.

Here are two mini-skull bags waiting to be filled with prizes.



How do you win?
Be the first two Creepsters who contact me with their feedback.
Please visit our Nightmares Page and let me know which of the stories there are your favorite.  
Did any scare you?
Unnerve you?
Why did you connect with it?
Maybe you dislike them all? 
Tell me about it.  
This is all about feedback and I will accept praise and/or criticism.
Post your thoughts and opinions below
or 
Leave me a message via email on nightlightscastshadows@gmail.com 
or 
Private message me on our FB Page
or 
Private message me on Twitter


Again, these gift bags are available to ONLY the first TWO Creepsters who contact me and - as always - PLEASE read the Contest Rules about location and conduct before participating.


Good Luck
and
Creep On...

💀


No comments: