Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Thursday, March 8, 2018

#TBT

Dipped In Blood
Nightmare #128
As you sleep, They stand next to me.
It seems Heaven forgot about me
And Hell waits, patiently, to take me in -
To fill me up with It's sin.

On the wall, they dance.  
Upside-down shadows twist to a music only they can hear.
If I have to go - forgive me.
Don't look for me -
Waste no prayers on me -
It'll be too late by then.
I'll already be 
-unstable
-unsavory 
-unholy.

And, make no mistake, I will try to suck you in ~
To drink your blood 
And devour your soul.

Run from me.
Hold your crucifix up high.
Stand your ground and pray for the angels to take you home.
                                                        
                                       
     ~ by: Deevious~




No comments: