Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Monday, September 18, 2017

Just Released


Hello, Creepsters and Happy Monday.
More specifically, Happy Music Monday.
If you've been following me over the years then you know by now that I like a huge variety of different music.  I can go from Pink Floyd to The Chainsmokers to Disturbed within minutes and bring it back around to Maren Morris and end it with some sort of great 80s jam.
My point?  I listen to it all and I truly appreciate any suggestions made to me.
I will always - at least - listen to a song.
I will always give it a chance;
It's due respect.
At most, I will download the tune and allow it to change my life forever.
I want to say thank you to all the Creepsters out there for the music recommendations you have given to me over the years.  Thank you for broadening my knowledge and my tastes.  Thank you for taking the time to share a bit of your soul with me.  I am grateful.

I am returning the favor this Monday, to let you in on one of my favorite artists.
David Gray.
Maybe you've heard of him;
Maybe you've been listening to him for years;
Maybe you turn him off as soon as he comes on;
Maybe you're not a fan;
Maybe you love him too.

Whatever the case, I receive updates on his music and just found out he dropped a new song today.
So, here it is...
This is what I'm listening to today...
Check it out and let me know what you think, Creepsters.
Or leave a comment on one of your favorite artists/songs that you want to share with us here at Night Lights.
Either way,
#RockOn
#CreepOn
      ❤Deevious


No comments: