Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Friday, January 3, 2020

Behind The Scenes

 The New Year brings about many changes for many people. 

 I am part of that group who is setting goals and wanting more for 2020.  
 Here, at Night Lights, I have some fresh ideas I will be incorporating into our community and some changes to generate more love and darkness around this place. 

 Don't get too excited or freaked out, because these changes will be  gradual and the transition smooth. 
 Just promise to stick around and like and share and communicate with us.

 Now, one thing that WILL stay the same is our book club.
 You have made it clear - through your messages to me, comments, emails, and conversation - that our book club is your favorite part of the Shadow Community.
 I will continue to post a monthly book pick for those who appreciate scary reads and tales of the macabre. You can follow The Night Lights Book Club here, on Facebook, Twitter, or on my YouTube channel.  

 In closing, Happy 2020 to all of you, my Creepsters.  Thank you for being here and spreading darkness and cheer.  I wish you everything good in the new year and the years to come.

 #CreepOn
 ~🖤DeeVious

No comments: