Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Monday, August 26, 2019

Brave


I really like this jam.
And I really love the video.
It's so uplifting and powerful, I almost hate to give it a dark twist, but that's what we do here and it isn't my fault that the amazingly talented Sara Bareilles wrote this line, now is it?
We cannot be held responsible for this snippet of darkness that was injected into the song.
All I know is that when I hear it, I think of ghosts and our never-ending battle with all that we cannot see or fathom.  And I think about the evil that lurks in darkened corners.  And I wonder if we can win the fight?

Sometimes the shadow wins.






#MusicMonday
#CreepOn
#BeBrave




No comments: