Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Look to the Skies...


Hi Creepsters.
This month's video for the Night Lights Book Club is meant to make you laugh 
and to ponder certain areas of the Unknown.
I had a recommendation from a fellow Creepster to check out a book that proposes questions about our Universe and many other worldwide mysteries. 
And even though this author wrote the book as a sort of serious ledger, 
I wanted to give it some green appeal.
So, have a laugh at my quirky clip about aliens and books...

Please note that I am a work in progress and may have to work on my camera game.

Thanks for being here and spending your time with me.

#ReadOn
#CreepOn
#CallingAllBookNerds
#LookToTheSkies
#Believe
👽






No comments: