Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Nightmare #108


The clown came to me and recited a poem...

Do not go near the pond or it will swallow you whole.
Do not stroll along the beaten path
For there are things that want to make you their own
And I cannot control their wrath.

Do not go looking for ghosts
For they will find you first.
And do not taunt the spirit world
For you cannot predict what they will curse.

Fear the dark and respect the night;
Hold close your own shadow and soul
Bask in the sun and ignore the moon,
Lest it play you for a fool.

~Deevious ~
     #CreepOn

NightLightsCastShadows.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the scariest thing I think I've ever read. I was so not ready for that! Love it!!

Deevious said...

Thank you, Hollow Photography!