Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Writing Update


In response to so many of your inquiries into my writing, I am here to tell you that I am currently  working on many projects.  There WILL be another part to the Meet Meredith story (that is available on Amazon Kindle).  There is also a novel in the works that involves life and death; Heaven and Hell; good versus evil.  I promise you it will be an amazingly wicked read that touches a part of your soul.  I also have some short stories and some dark poetry that is on deck for my blog and website.  Just follow us here at Night Lights Cast Shadows for further information and future updates pertaining to my writing. 
And thank you for being here, Creepsters.
And thank you for your interest in my stories.
And thank you for being part of my darkness.

#ReadOn
#CreepOn
#SharetheDarkness



No comments: