Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Friday, August 3, 2018

Book Club Pick - August 2018


As a writer, I believe that those who can tell a really compelling story using the least amount of words, wins.
I've read many novels that were as thick as bricks as didn't say a whole lot.
And then I find something like The Lottery by Shirley Jackson and I am blown away.
It is very short, but packs a punch.
And if you put into perspective the time at which she wrote this, you can imagine the shock that it created for its audience.
And I know that Ms. Jackson does not need me to verify her talent, but I highly recommend this read and give it the highest rating here at Night Lights:
❤❤❤❤❤
Let me know your thoughts on this one, Creepsters...




#ReadOn
#CreepOn
#NightLightsBookClub
#CallingAllBookNerds






No comments: