Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Monday, December 11, 2017

Your Question Answered...

Why do I do #MusicMonday on this blog?
Because music is life. 
The songs I post on here - more often then not - have a dark vibe to them, or maybe contain a bit of poetry, or house enough F-bombs to make me feel alive.
But the real reason that I do a #MusicMonday is because music is a part of all of us.
It connects us.
It is Life.
It is Death.
And it is everything in between.

So, please, Creepsters.
Be part of our community here.
Be part of our darkness and our soul-searching.
Be part of our story.
And be part of our #MusicMonday, because we all rock.


Without further ado, this is what I'm listening to today...




#MusicMonday
#RockOn
#CreepOn






No comments: