Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Book Club


Greetings, my Creepsters and fellow book nerds.
Welcome to the Night Lights Book Club!!! 💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀📚💀(I thought if I included a lot of emojis it would better explain the importance of this group. 🤓) 



For the month of May, I have chosen this dark read by Amy Lukavics ~  "Daughters Unto Devils".
This book came up in conversation with a friend (Thank you, Jessica) and I told her I would check it out.  Well, I am ever so grateful for her suggestion because it is fantastic.  
It is dark and disturbing and a great debut novel for Author Amy.  If you can make out the tag line written by Cat Winters, it says "Imagine Stephen King writing "Little House on the Prairie") 😳 Wtf?!?!  Well, this intrigued me even more to read it.  
   
So, Creepsters, find the time and check it out.  I would LOVE to know what you think of it and if you were - maybe - a little frightened by it?  A bit disturbed?  Did you find it unnerving? Unsettling?  Would you recommend it to a friend? And just how many dark hearts would you give this read? 

My rating?  "Daughters Unto Devils" = 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 

#CreepOn
#ReadOn
#BookNerdsUnite
#NightLightsBookClub



No comments: