Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February Contest


***Contest is closed.***
We have our winner.
Congratulations to you, Christie!!!

Back to back contests?
Whaaaaaaat?
Oh, yeah, this is happening.


So, growing up, I was heavily monitored on what I was allowed to watch and not watch.
My older siblings seemed to get away with everything and, 
to me at the time, 
always got to watch what they wanted.  
I remember my sister caught this movie late one night and refused to sleep for like weeks after it.
My parents were pissed.
When I inquired about it,
my mother assured me that it would be something I would never see in this lifetime.  
:)
Well, I eventually grew up and became an adult (or so I tell myself) 
and I watched this horror flick and was sorry I hadn't heeded my mother's warnings. 
It has since become a classic.
It has been remade, revamped and re-released 17 times over the years.
For real.
Even the sequels made a splash in the blood pool of horror.

Today,
the original Amityville Horror movie is up for grabs.
Win it and watch how all of this madness got started.


Just be the first Creepster to correctly answer the following trivia question:

What U.S. state is the original Amityville horror house located in?

Please leave your name and answer in the comment section below.
And, as always, please read the Contest Rules before agreeing to participate.

Good luck!



#CreepOn
#WinNow



No comments: