Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Friday, August 7, 2015

Winners!


Hello Creepsters!
I must first start by saying thank you for all the love you are showing me and my work.
Thank you for the love on my FaceBook fan page;
Thank you for all the traffic coming through this blog and my website;
Thank you for all the new followers we snagged over on Twitter.
I cannot even express how grateful I am to all of you because without your support, there would be no darkness over here, only light.  And who wants that?!?!   (wink-wink)

Anyway, I had said that all this August 
I would pick one Creepster per week for helping spread the word of Night Lights Cast Shadows.  
Well, there has been so much feedback that I must up the prizes.
This week, there are TWO Creepsters being honored for their love of the darkness:
(drum roll please)

Christie Lents
and 
Gina Stimely-Burk

Thank you both!!!
Thank you for the love!!!

And for the rest of you Creepsters out there, do not despair.  There are many more prizes and the month is long.  I will pick two more winners next week, so keep creepin'!!!  Nothing goes unnoticed.

(and remember to read through the contest rules before agreeing to participate)



No comments: