Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Thursday, July 23, 2015

TBT


I picked this piece for Throw Back Thursday because it's one of my favorites.
It is a combination of two nightmares I had and they both involved this quaint little souvenir shop of horrors -  
where everything was on sale, but not an item could be purchased.  
I've never been a fan of shopping 
(I think it may be a nightmare in itself) 
but I thought of the millions of people who do enjoy it 
and how much less they would do of it
 if they had to go and find the source of the product they craved to own.  
Then, the monsters came.  
 They were just waiting for the right customer.
And for the sun to go down.






No comments: