Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Monday, June 8, 2015

For Crying Out Loud

This is probably the first song I ever downloaded to my Ipod.
I am proud to share that with you.
David Gray's music was first brought to my attention by my dear friend, Bill Marks, who was quite a fan of this song.
Bill has passed on to the other side since then, but his memory still has a hold on me and I must pay him some due.

Bill was a renown geologist (with a killer fossil collection);
A world traveler, who had a very unhealthy obsession with Easter Island (*kidding Bill);
And a poised artist who excelled in the art of the Impossible Bottle.  
He was into hot rods, Marilyn Monroe and had a ridiculous taste for Rolling Rock beer.
He taught me so much in such a little bit of time.
Bill was one of those rare humans you loved to spend your time with and he had so many remarkable stories that I absolutely loved to hear him talk.
I  miss him.
He was such an amazing person and I am so grateful that I got to know him for a brief moment in time.
This one's for you, old friend.

(Thank you, Creepsters, for allowing me to share him with you.)

No comments: