Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sargasso Sea


There's a place where things go to disappear...
And then reappear.

Read about it here:  Sargasso Sea 


Considering its position within the Bermuda Triangle, it's no wonder that strange occurrences can be found going on here as well.  Although the Sargasso Sea does get somewhat of a snub - in terms of investigation - I still believe there is enough here to warrant concern.

I can't seem to find enough coverage on the subject to appease my interest, so I'm calling out to you, Creepsters.  If you come across any recent news articles or investigations on your Internet travels, concerning the Sargasso Sea, please share them with me.
I do believe there is a lot more to be discovered in this body of water and mystery.



No comments: