Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Out of Place

I spend way to much time on the Internet these days...who doesn't, right?
If I'm not updating sites, I'm surfing media; downloading music and creeping on people I shouldn't be  :)
Among my travels, I stumbled upon this mini-movie.  Usually, if it isn't under a couple minutes, I ignore it.
But there was just something about this intro that held my attention.  I think it's fresh and edgy and so I thought I'd pass it along and let you decide for yourself if it's worthy.
Check it out.
Let me know.






If you're smitten by the episode and want to find out more, check out their website:
A Seat on the Train


No comments: