Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Friday, October 4, 2013

It's Alive

UPDATE
We have our winner!
~~~Contest is closed~~~

Win one of our own Shocktail glass creations by being the first to guess the Shocktale below.
(The prize includes a bloody good drink recipe too.)

(Dollhead not included )



Name the book that houses this excerpt:

"It was on a dreary night of November that I beheld the accomplishment of my toils.  With an anxiety that almost amounted to agony, I collected the instruments of life around me, that I might infuse a spark of being into the lifeless thing that lay at my feet.  It was already one in the morning; the rain pattered dismally against the pains, and my candle was nearly burnt out, when, by the glimmer of the half-extinguished light, I saw the dull yellow eye of the creature open; it breathed hard, and a convulsive motion agitated its limbs."


Leave your comment below.  
Just click on the word comments, choose anonymous and leave your name and answer in the comment box.  

Good luck, Creepsters.

No comments: