Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Thursday, September 5, 2019

September 2019 ~ My Book Club Pick



House of Leaves is an adventure.
Reading this novel took me on a twisted, daunting, exciting, wicked ride.
It is a story within a story within a story.
If you've read it, you know what I mean.
If you haven't yet, get to it and let me know what you think.
I hope you find something in these pages to hold on to and to thrill you and to haunt you.
There is no doubt that Mark Z. Danielewski brings to his reader 
a world filled with imagination.
He also gives us the gifts of reason and knowledge and choice.  
The choice to believe in the unknown; 
in the darkness; 
in its possibility.
A choice to dismiss the crazy; to view the facts; to conclude with sanity.
Bottom line.
This book is epic, as is the author.
And I am extremely proud to have it as our September pick for the Night Lights Book Club.
Enjoy it, Creepsters.


#ReadOn
#CreepOn
#NightLightsBookClub
#EvilsLibrary
#SharetheDarkness





No comments: