Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Thursday, August 1, 2019

It's a fucking book club.🤣


I watched this and had to share it with you, my Creepsters.
As the founder of my own book club, this back and forth had me laughing and appreciating all of you who are part of our book club here at Night Lights. 
Whether male or female or alien, we welcome you and are glad to have you.
Follow my monthly recommendations on this blog at Evil's Library.
#ReadOn
#CreepOn
#NightLightsBookClub
#CallingAllBookNerds 





UPDATE:  July was a very busy month for me as far as writing and reading and working on new projects.  I have a few books I am mulling over, trying to decide which one is worthy of our book club pick for August.  I'll use this weekend to hash it out and narrow down the wicked possibilities.
Keep close to the blog as I post my pick and video for the Night Lights Book Club sometime next week. 
And thank you for being here, Creepsters. 
Thanks for being part of the darkness.



No comments: