Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Paid In Full


Thank you for my ears
that can hear a bird's song -
the breeze through the trees -
the voices in my head.

Thank you for my eyes
that can see a sunlit morn -
the full moon in its sky -
the shadows in the corners of my room.

Thank you for my slumber
the comfort of my bed -
the softness of my pillow -
the nightmares that call me home.

Thank you for my ghosts
the ones that haunt my days -
the others that visit my nights -
the ones that summon me into the darkness
that choke me without reason
that slash me without razors
that own me without title.

Thank you that their will be done.
And, that now, my payment is none.


~ by: Deevious ~
NightLightsCastShadows.com



No comments: