Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Friday, January 12, 2018

January Contest



***This contest is officially closed.***

Do you like ghost stories?
I'm thinking if you're part of Night Lights Cast Shadows, then you absolutely do.

For the New Year -
I am giving away a free copy of my ebook to the first Creepster who responds.
The only catch is to submit a review on Barnes and Noble for it after you read it.
I would appreciate any love for the story you could send its way.

An email address is required for the contest exchange.
Message me, Creepsters.
Be the first to do so and win it!




And - as always - please read the Contest Rules before you agree to participate.



#CreepOn
#ReadOn
#MeetMeredith






No comments: