Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

November Contest...


***This contest is officially closed.***
We have our winner!
Congrats to Creepster Tstimely.

Anyone interested in some Halloween leftovers?

I am just about over my post-Halloween slump and even though I am still moping about its end, 
I am doing much better than I was last week.  
😀
My husband - who is a Christmas fan and secretly excited for its arrival - has slowly been putting away the Halloween leftovers, weening me off of them like a junkie from a drug.  
Today, a few more skulls have been packed away into the darkness, 
wrapped up and stuffed into a plastic bin, never to return again until next September.  
I look around and see a few things holding on, 
some after the holiday sale items needing a place to rest until next year.  
So, I thought why not pass on some of this Halloween goodness to a Creepster?  
Why not share the scare?  
😈
This month's giveaway goes to the first Creepster who sends me a Halloween emoji.
Do that and get a Halloween sac of goodies.  

Wanna know what's in it?  
Win it.


#CreepOn



And please read over the Contest Rules before you agree to take part in any of our contests.

No comments: