Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Pillow Talk?


Image via Pinterest

Such a clever thought.
I think I would like to trap my nightmares in my pillowcase.
In the morning, I could tie a knot, trapping them for all eternity.
Then what?
Would I throw them out in the trash?
Store them like a hoarder in a spare room until they climbed the walls and reached the ceiling?
Maybe save them up and open them all at once, causing my own Armageddon? 
Perhaps I would take a match to them, light 'em up, and watch them burn?


What would you do with your nightmares?
What are you doing with your dreams?

#CreepOn
#SharetheDarkness
#NightLightsCastShadows







No comments: