Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

GHOSTBUSTERS


Saw this movie reboot over the weekend and I gotta say it was well worth the watch.
Did I have to stop myself from comparing it to the original?  
Sure I did.
Did I want to scream a couple times at the lack of character development? 
Oh, yeah.
Did I want to laugh a little bit more?  
Of course.

But overall, it was a classic I just couldn't ignore.
I had to go see it.

As should you.
      And here are some #HorrorHints to get you set up for movie time:

The special-guest appearances of past cast members? 
A welcome surprise.

The graphics? 
Killer.

The Spirit Balloon parade?  
Epic.

So, do yourself a favor.  
Clear your mind;
Go watch this one;
And root for the good guys girls.
You might just take something from it.

Oh, and stay still till after the credit run.
    There's a little piece of gold there you won't want to miss out on.









No comments: