Shadows will breathe

Shadows will breathe
"Careful. Evil has a way of making friends with the good and dragging them into the darkness." ~ Dr. Al Robbins

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Awesomeness and Books.


"I love walking quietly through bookstores and thinking of how many stories lie hidden in the pages right beside us.  Entire lives have been poured into mapping the Earth and conducting experiments, crafting mysteries and teaching languages, showing us how to cook and garden, and sending us on faraway trips to faraway worlds.  
The smell of books is the smell of us all coming together to document, entertain, and explain things for ourselves now and forever.  It's a big sniff of humanity, a big sniff of wisdom, and a great big sniff of awesome."

~ Neil Pasricha ~
Excerpt from The Book Of Awesome.

I couldn't have said it any better, my friend.
I love books.
I love the smell of them, the secrets they hold and the tales they tell.

Read on, my Creepsters.  Read on.
(And check out Neil's website, it is nothing short of awesome.)

No comments: